For a decade, online data room providers have been going on in many countries, development and improvement, active search and approbation of legal norms that ensure the implementation and protection of the constitutional rights of the population to independently resolve issues of local importance. However, due to a number of obvious reasons, the problem of the formation of true local room providers remains largely unresolved today, which determines the special interest of researchers in the issue of reforming.
The Secret of the Most Popular Online Data Room Providers Success
In the United States, the development of online data rooms providers led to the formation of a kind of exchange system, which cannot be confidently attributed to either monocentric or polycentric models. The stock exchange acts as one of the regulators of the financial market. The main part of the stock exchange is to service the movement of financial and loan capital: accumulating and concentrating this capital, on the one hand; crediting and financing the state and various economic structures – on the other. The main functions of the stock exchange include the following:
- mobilization and concentration of free money capital and savings through the sale of securities;
- lending and financing of the state and other business organizations by purchasing their securities;
- ensuring a high level of liquidity of investments in securities.
The concept of long-term integrated development should also provide for the development of the management system as a guided process of improving the organizational structures of local governments, that is, bringing the organizational structure and organizational mechanism in line with the goals of management.
Business Transactions as an Important Part of Good Data Room Providers
A business transaction is a coordinated change in the state of relations between two or more parties, where each party is ready for this change and knows that all parties will agree to accept it. The requirement of a mutual change of state follows the requirement of atomicity, and, based on the fact that a change in state in scale can be any, the size of a business transaction is not limited. Business transactions perform functions that are critical to the business process, such as supply chain management, and can be coordinated by many independent partners.
Each participant in a transaction has its own state, which is consistent with other participants. Together, the participants in the transaction maintain in some state a common field of relationships that corresponds to the distributed constraints adopted between the parties, and, thus, a business transaction is a consistent transition of these relationships to a new state. Therefore, a business transaction is similar to a regular transaction both semantically, which is a set of operations that transfer a database from one stable state to another, and technically, requiring for its execution a certain environment and protocols supported by all participants.
The technical group of requirements includes various systemic aspects related to the execution of a transaction and its interaction with the external environment. These requirements affect not only business transactions but their execution environment:
- Support for long-term, composite interactions;
- Determination of exceptional situations and their consequences, including the sequence of restoring the initial state;
- Support for compensated and recoverable transactions;
- Using alternative transactions to perform data rooms;
- The ability to reconcile and interact with other transactions;
- The ability to support various transaction security models: integrity, confidentiality, non-repudiation, etc.;
- The ability to audit, monitor, and log the execution of transactions.